Are you currently experiencing a hard time in your life and looking for someone to walk with you through these difficulties of life? Soul Care is designed to provide a Soul Care Advisor to walk with you through times of struggle, sadness and uncertainty. He or she is not a trained counselor, but someone who is trained to provide the opportunity for growth and healing.
Who is a Soul Care Advisor?
- A confidant able to administer appropriate care
- A trained Servant Minister who can meet with you on a short term basis
- A Christian able to empathize with the heart of Christ
- A friend able to help create and maintain boundaries
To get connected to a Soul Care Advisor, please complete a Soul Care Intake Form:
Mesa Campus Gilbert Campus
Are you interested in becoming a Soul Care Advisor? Complete these 3 steps:
- Complete a Servant Minister Application
- Complete the Mandated Reporting Training
- Contact Keri Kloepping at (480) 220-0470 or at Keri.Kloepping@CentralAZ.com
For a list of Christian counselors, click the box below.