RESOURCING PEOPLE FOR LIFE'S CHALLENGES
Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?" He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep." John 21:16
Life is a journey that nobody should go through alone. The Cares Network provides safe places where you are accepted and welcomed just the way you are and challenged to become the person God intends you to be.
Please explore what we have to offer on the menu to the right.
NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE?
○ For emergencies during office hours (Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.), call the office and ask for the crisis responder.
- 480.924.4946 Mesa Office
- 480.305.7500 Gilbert Office
- 623.937.2741 Glendale Office
○ For emergencies when the office is closed, contact the pastor on call.
- 480.586.0820 East Valley
- 623.225.8371 Glendale
○ For issues involving a minor (high school or younger) in any way, contact Melissa Williams at Melissa.Williams@CentralAZ.com.
○ To get connected to a SoulCare advisor (peer counselor) click your campus below to complete a SoulCare intake form.
Mesa Campus Gilbert Campus Queen Creek Campus
○ For a list of Christian counselors, click below.